2011年10月21日星期五

blur

Look At Myself
I Look So Shit


Duno wad to do
Just stay on and wait the time pass
i forgive and forget every hurt he gave
And rmb all the sweet memories
But now right this moment
I just feel sickness
Look like im just so stupid
For wad ?
But i love he And i know he love me too.
Just right we are both in complicated.


Wad wil u do if I will died in the next second?
Wad will u say if I wil leave u in the next second?
everything is just like so BLUR .


Stand beside u
I stil cn feel ur heart
I stil cn feel ur smell
I stil cn feel ur love
I really wanna hug u tight
but now?

I had lost all the brave


漫長的夢是苦痛
雖然不能掌控 
陪你到最後
黑夜白晝不放手 
就像地球不能沒有月亮繞著走
肩並肩相伴左右
每天都想對你說 
I Love You So

没有评论:

Photobucket